TERMS OF SALE
- These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on www.cliff.ae or on our mobile application (together defined as the “Site”). The owner and operator of the Site are Cliff E-Commerce Owned by Natural Wonder General Trading LLC, a limited liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) under license number 773957, with its office located at Dubai in the UAE.
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
- Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for the product.
- By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
- credit/debit card;
- via your wallet; or
- cash on delivery (an amount not exceeding AED 1,000)
Cash on Delivery eligibility criteria:
- Cash on Delivery order can be paid only using Cash.
- Cash on Delivery cannot be used in conjunction with your Credit card / Debit card, Installments or with the CLIFF.ae Gift Card Balance.
- Cash on Delivery will not be available to purchase extended warranty.
- Cash on Delivery there is no option in the case of cash on delivery to open or explore the products before paying for the product, and in the event that the product is rejected upon receipt, the value of products
- In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
- We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you
- Our Cancellation.We may cancel your order(s) if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
- Delivery Delays:
- if our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
- if no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery.
- if you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery, we will contact you for further instructions. If despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery, we will cancel your order.
- ID Requirement Upon Delivery. We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
- Title to Products. A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
- Invoice. We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such an invoice to the email address you provided to us.